Tuesday, September 29, 2009

More bloom

Did another trip to bloom yesterday.  Their registers DO in fact give overage on coupons.  Everything doubled, even if the item started at just $1.09.  They will NOT give cash back though (I don't blame them!) So be sure you buy something to spend your overage on.  For example - I bought a gallon of milk on one of my trips!

Unfortunately my card reader for my camera is broken, so no pictures... but got some more things!
Kashi Waffles $1.39/box (found $1 off coupons off Kashi products at Giant a few weeks back)
MORE Angel toilet paper (.59 pack) - its really ugly TP though.  Only the pretty prints is on sale.  Looks like it belongs in my grandma's house!
3 Dove chocolate bars FREE
2 bags of hersheys kisses $1.59 each
2 bags of hersheys bliss - FREE plus overage.
2 snickers bars - FREE plus overage
Mr. Clean Magic Erasers - .47

Sadly my coupon for Oscar Meyer Bacon would not work, and they would not make it work, so I asked them to void the bacon off the order... which they did, but only one package... when I handed them 2 packages.  That was $3.13 I lost :( I thinking of going back today for the last day of the sale and wondering if I can bring that issue to customer service and if they will do anything about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment